Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday Help

Hey dollies! Its been good in life for me and if you look on the Yang page you see that my birthday is coming up real soon. I;m one of those girls that loves having their birthday's celebrated by everyone including people I dont know-hence you. This post is going to be short because I'm just asking for help. My mother doesnt think I need to have a party this year but thats bananas so I want to here your ideas for party no more than 300 bucks cause thats the max for this year..
Yang

2 comments:

  1. On my 14th birthday my parents rented me out a limo and picked me and 5 of my friends up at school. Every1 gathered around to see whos limo it was. We all had so much fun in the limo for about an hour and the driver dropped us off at the movie theater and we saw a movie. My friends slept over that night and the next day we went to Busch Gardens and their parents picked them up at about 5 pm. It's a little pricy but WE HAD SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN. Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anonymous. This really does help, but I would love if you could follow us or at least give us your name. if you dont feel comfortable to on a comment you could jus email us.

    Luv,
    Yang

    ReplyDelete