Thursday, July 1, 2010

NoH8

So, I have noticed this campaign called NoH8 and I want to know what yall think of it. For those of you who dont know, NoH8 is a campaign made by Adam Bouska and Jeff Parshley in protest to Preposition 8 which banned same-sex marriages in California on November 4,2008. People pose with duct tape on their mouths to show how Prep 8 has silenced their voices and NoH8 painted on their cheeks. I think that this campaign is something that most Americans should want to be apart of. I am not gay, but I do have relatives who are and I dont feel that we should judge them in any way because only God's judgement count.I dont think that we should be able to deny people of their personal preferences and happiness and I dont think that states should have restrictions upon a person's life. Basically the Prep is telling people who they can and cant marry or have a relationship with and I dont think that's how America wants to be portrayed as. Hopefully the campaign will come somewhere close to my location because I think this is something that not only my family, but yin and I would participate in. There is a picture of the logo on the side of the page and remember to click the link below and contribute.
http://www.noh8campaign.com/

Miss Equality,
Sydney "Yang" S.

No comments:

Post a Comment