Sunday, July 4, 2010

Attack of the CRIMPS!!!

By now, yall should know that I'm a FAITHFUL tgaw reader and viewer, so it should not have come as a suprise when I said I want my hair like theirs...curly. Now I took it into consideration that my hair is nowhere near the length of their hair so I decided to do some tests runs before actually goin to the beauty shop and comin out looking like the black Marie Antoinette. I decided Ill do crimps before going curly just to get a visual. Samrt idea casue it was a complete......SUCCESS!! We just washed my hair, put a little leave in conditioner, and braided it inot about 9 braids and I was officially on my Cleo swag {remember Cleo from Set it Off}. Considering today is the 4th, I took it down today and it was a complete attack...the moral of this story is just....Always do a test with your hair before paying your good money.Have a Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment