Monday, July 5, 2010

Natural??

I dont know if you call what I'm doing natural, but for a girl who has been getting perms for as long as she can remember, I say I'm pretty close. I decided to stop getting perms yesterday when my cousins and almost everyone else in my family told me my crimps were GORGEOUS. The story behind it was that my hair was starting to break in the back so that was one of the reasons I didn't want to get it flat-ironed anymore, just until it grew back to decent length. Back to the crimps, the way my hair looks now is crinkly and shiny, but only near the top. My only problem is the ends look kinda dull which sucks and the bad thing is:The dull part looks the most natural out of the whole thing. I'm okay with the hair style because it down and free and flowy and I get to express myself because just like this new hair style, I'm un-controllable and pretty and well flamboyant.

P.S. i WILL post photos


No comments:

Post a Comment