Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Potty Mouths


I'm gonna come right out and say it: Why say bad words?? Yesterday I went on myspace out of complete bordom and on an old classmates page, this gurl was tearrin it up!! Like okay, I understand how in today's culture teenagers use cuss words, but like whats the purpose? She wasnt even talkin to anyone, she had it posted on a picture...really? I understand how some ADULTS use cuss words as an expression of anger but using them doesnt really make you look smarter, just like you dont have any class if directed at a person. Me personaly I dont like or use cuss words because I dont get the point, and also I just have normality issues so I just go the different route. I know some people use them because of celebrity influence, and I say "Your point is". You and whoever sings,raps,models, or dances isnt you. Yall are not the same people and just because they do that, would you do drugs, drink, or in the words of Lil Wayne "'beep' every girl in the world" too??




Think About


Yang






*The last statement was used for example purposes only, I dont actually talk that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment