Friday, July 9, 2010

Two peas in a pod


I was watching T.V. with my granny the other day and on one of her little how this man said something like insanity and genius flirts with each other and i totally agree. Now by me being me, I couldnt remember the exact quote so I of coursed went to google and had NO luck of finding it but I did come across this one “One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity." ~Author unknown. The reason Im talking about insanity and genius is because i feel that so many best friends are that exact same way, for instance me and Yin. In our case, she is genius and im insanity but i feel that our different personalities is what makes us besties. I dont think the two could possible clash at all because opposites attract. Right? I think that there is a certain flair that they both find interesting in each so I think that would lead to any relationship, that you could make last forever.

P.S. Yin gets back in town on Wednesday so we might put up a video this week if we're lucky.


Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment